The Singapore Electrical Contractors and Licensed Electrical Workers Association (“SECA”) was founded in 1976, with our membership open to all electrical contractors, trading companies in related businesses and licensed electrical workers.
SECA is having the following logo as the official symbol of the Association:
The Rationales of the above Logo beside “SECA” are:
- The standard wiring colours used in Singapore.
- Brown for Live. Blue for Neutral. Green-Yellow for Earth.
SECA’s registered office is located at 12A Waringin Park, Singapore 416326.
SECA’s objectives are:
- To look after the interest of its members by providing a communication channel with the relevant authorities and trade institutions.
- To organise various types of activities for members to foster better relationship among them.
- To provide skill enhancement opportunities to members.
With the above objectives in mind, SECA is currently a member of the following organisations:
- Specialists Trade Alliance of Singapore (STAS)
- Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI)
- The Asean Federation of Electrical Engineering Contractors (AFEEC)
- The Federation of Asian and Pacific Electrical Contractors Associations (FAPECA)
Through its active participation in the STAS’ activities, SECA creates another platform for its members’ voices to be heard by the various industries and relevant authorities concerned.
SECA is also well represented in various Spring Singapore “Singapore Standards Committees and Sub-Committees” to ensure our inputs are included for the Electrical Trade.
SECA’s presence in the above ensures that our presence will continue to play an influential role in our related trades and industries.
SECA constantly provides members with various updates from the building industry, affiliated associations, institutions and government authorities etc. Networking gatherings and Annual Golf Tournaments are part of the activities held to foster better relationship among members and trade associates. Besides these, SECA also contributes to charitable organisations as part of its Social Responsibility Programme.
Being a SECA Member:
Membership to SECA is open to all electrical contractors, trading companies in related business and licensed electrical workers. There are no restrictions with regard to sex, race and religion. There is no restriction to the membership size of the Association.
Any person who wishes to join the Association should submit his name to the Honorary Secretary, giving full details in the application form. The submission shall include the following details:
- For any person joining the Association as Full Member in the capacity of the representative of an Electrical Contractor or a Trading Company, his company registration number with the Registrar of Companies & Businesses or Building & Construction Authority.
- For Licensed Electrical Worker joining as Individual Member his registration number with the Energy Market Authority.
An entrance fee of S$100 is payable on application for membership.
The membership term shall commence from 1st January of each year and expires on 31st December of the same year. Annual subscription fee shall be payable in full regardless whether the member is admitted during any part of the year.
There shall be three types of annual subscription fee:
||S$180 per annum.
||S$90 per annum.
||S$30 per annum.
For Membership or other Enquiries, please email to:
SECA Email: email@example.com
Attention: The Secretary General